Skip to Sub-menu

Student Forms

  • HES Student Information Form – Complete this form after meeting with an HES advisor.
  • Change of Major Request – Complete this request after meeting with an HES advisor if you are a non-HES student interested in declaring a major in the College of HES (Ex. Arts and Sciences to HES).
  • Records Change Request – Complete this request if you are:
    • A current HES student who would like to change your emphasis, advisor, or catalog year
  • Audit Exception Form (PDF) – Advisors should complete this form if they have approved an exception to a student’s major requirements.

Contact an Undergraduate Advisor

Carla Jerome Beckmann
Coordinator of Student Services & Records
(573) 882-6423

Alex Embree
Student Services Coordinator
(573) 882-0673