Marcia W. Healy & Robert N. Healy Graduate Award
- Established by Alumna, Marcia Wehrle and Robert Healy and ExxonMobil match.
- Awarded annually to a full time graduate student(s) in the Architectural Studies Department.
- The scholarship may be renewed.
- Selected by faculty – no separate application required.
- Announced at the annual presentation of the Marcia Wehrle Healy and Robert N. Healy Interior Design and Architecture Studies Lecture.
Richard Helmick Design with Digital Media Fund
- Professor Emeritus Richard Helmick has matched gifts tendered by alumni and friends to honor his retirement from the College of Human Environmental Sciences.
- Provide one or more annual awards to entering graduate student enrolling in the Design with Digital Media program.
- No separate application is required.
Stumpe Tofle Scholarship
- Established in honor of MU HES Alumni Dorothy Stumpe and her daughter Ruth Tofle. Ruth has Chaired the department offering this award since 1984.
- Scholarship to an undergraduate or graduate student majoring in a Department of Architectural Studies program.
- Selected recipients shall exhibit academic achievement and have a demonstrated financial need.
- No separate application required.
Tofle-Brent-Stumpe Family 4-H Scholarship
- Established by Ruth Tofle in honor of her own 4-H experience and in memory of her brother Lester Stumpe and parents Clarence and Dorothy Stumpe of Franklin County, MO. Ruth Chaired the Department from 1984-2018.
- Scholarship to a current or former 4-H member who will be an undergraduate or graduate student in the College of Human Environmental Sciences (HES) with preference for students enrolled in the Architectural Studies major.
- Selection will be based on career goals, 4-H achievement in leadership / citizenship / community service, and financial need.
- See application procedures at the University of Missouri 4-H Foundation.
Tracy and Kim Stearns Scholarship
One or more annual scholarship awards shall be given to undergraduate or graduate students enrolled in the Department of Architectural Studies in the College of Human Environmental Sciences.
NOTE: Requirements and deadlines may vary. For inquiries regarding particular scholarships on this page, please contact your director of graduate studies.