Go to doit.missouri.edu
1. Click the “Password Tools” link to go to the passwords tool.
2. Under the “Faculty/Staff: Manage Your Password” section, click the link for “Password Manager” Tool.
3. On the next page, click the link called “I forgot my password.”
4. The first choice on the next page is a link called “Three Questions Password Manager,”
click this link.
5. You will be prompted to enter your paw print, do so and click “Continue.”
6. The website will ask you, one at a time, to answer the three questions you selected when you originally set your account up. See the example below. Answer each question and click “Continue.”
7. When you have successfully answered the three questions you will see a screen that asks you to accept the University Acceptable Use Policy. Click the box to accept, then click the ‘Submit” button.
8. After you accept and submit you will be taken to a new page that allows you to create a new password. Please read completely the instructions for creating a new password. It is a good idea to write the password down in front of you as you type your new password into the verification field twice, you should of course then destroy the piece of paper on which you wrote the new password. Once you have entered the password twice and clicked update, your new password has been set.