Skip to Sub-menu
You must first have the VMWare Virtual Desktop software installed on your computer or tablet.
- You must leave your campus computer turned on, but have logged off or locked it.
- You need to know the Dell Service Tag of your office computer. It’s on a black sticker with white lettering on the top or front of your computer. For laptops it will be on the bottom.
- Connect to the HES Virtual Desktop sysem
- Double click on the Connect to my MU Desktop shortcut once you are logged into the Virtual Desktop
- Type your Dell Service Tag at the prompt in the text window that pops up
- Enter your MU pawprint and password when prompted by another window that will pop up.
- After about a minute you should be connected to your office computer