Skip to Sub-menu

Undergraduate Scholarships

Girl filling out formTo fill out a scholarship application, please see the Office of Financial Aid’s website at For inquiries regarding a particular scholarship listed on this page, please visit the College of Human Environmental Sciences (HES) Development Office located in 122 Gwynn Hall or call (573) 882-7514.

The deadline for scholarship applications is February 1.

*NOTE: To be considered for graduate scholarships/fellowships, ask your department advisor or chair for a recommendation. The Office of Research & Graduate Studies, 118 Gwynn Hall, coordinates these scholarships/fellowships.

View Graduate Scholarships

External Scholarships

Kansas City Friends of Family and Consumer Sciences ScholarshipThe Greater Kansas City Association of Family and Consumer Sciences and the Home and Community Group of GKCAFCS jointly fund a Scholarship Fund known as the Kansas City Friends of Family and Consumer Sciences Fund. The purpose of this scholarship is to provide at least two scholarships of a minimum of $1000.00 to college students in the areas of Family and Consumer Sciences.