To fill out a scholarship application, please see the Office of Financial Aid’s website at http://financialaid.missouri.edu. For inquiries regarding a particular scholarship listed on this page, please visit the College of Human Environmental Sciences (HES) Development Office located in 122 Gwynn Hall or call (573) 882-7514.
- Established by Adeline Hoffman, HES Alumna, to recognize outstanding aesthetic work.
- One or more annual awards shall be made to undergraduate students enrolled in Architectural Studies.
- No separate application required.
This scholarship is given to an Architectural Studies student for best project generated from the Interior Design Studio Sequence.
Awarded to juniors or seniors in Architectural Studies who exhibit academic achievement and have a demonstrated financial need.
One or more annual scholarship awards shall be given to students enrolled in Department of Architectural Studies in the College of Human Environmental Sciences.
Awarded to Architectural Studies students. Applicants must submit a portfolio of work to the Architectural Studies faculty during the spring semester of each year to be considered.
Established in honor of MU HES Alumni Dorothy Stumpe and her daughter Ruth Tolfe. Ruth has Chaired the department offering this award since 1984. This scholarship is for an undergraduate or graduate student majoring in a Department of Architectural Studies program. Selected recipients shall exhibit academic achievement and have a demonstrated financial need. No separate application required.
- Established by Ruth Tofle in honor of her own 4-H experience and in memory of her brother Lester Stumpe and parents Clarence and Dorothy Stumpe of Franklin County, MO. Ruth Chaired the Department from 1984-2018.
- Scholarship to a current or former 4-H member who will be an undergraduate or graduate student in the College of Human Environmental Sciences (HES) with preference for students enrolled in the Architectural Studies major.
- Selection will be based on career goals, 4-H achievement in leadership / citizenship / community service, and financial need.
- See application procedures at the University of Missouri 4-H Foundation.
This scholarship will provide awards to undergraduate students in the Colleges of Education, HES and/or Engineering and will be rotated among the Colleges or divided and awards made in each College. Preference shall be given to incoming freshman and/or transfer students with an AA degree majoring in Architectural Studies. Selected recipients must be Missouri residents and have a demonstrated financial need.
One or more annual scholarship awards shall be given to undergraduate or graduate students enrolled in the Department of Architectural Studies in the College of Human Environmental Sciences.
See complete list of Graduate Fellowship and Scholarship Awards.