Welcome to HES Student Services
The College of Human Environmental Sciences at the University of Missouri is a college of more than 1,400 undergraduate and more than 400 graduate students located on a campus of approximately 33,000 students. Students are able to take advantage of all the great opportunities available on a large campus, while still maintaining an identity in a mid-sized unit - the College.
College at a Glance
- HES is a medium-sized college with a personalized focus on students' total development. Our graduates rate our advisors' interest in their professional growth and well-being very highly.
- HES faculty have earned national and international research reputations while building programs that are valued by private citizens, government, business and industry, as well as human services agencies.
- Six HES faculty members have earned distinguished awards from MU.
- Five faculty members and one student are Fulbright scholars.
- HES offers numerous scholarships and awards.
- HES offers many student organizations, which provide leadership experiences. There is an organization for every major, as well as college-wide student groups.
- HES has professional advisory boards for all departments.
- HES has a contemporary land-grant orientation with campus and extension programs reinforced by strong research.
- Graduates from HES find jobs in the nation's fastest growing employment sectors.
Contact the Student Services Office
Please contact Student Services if you are a current student, parent, or are interested in becoming a student at HES.
University of Missouri
College of Human Environmental Sciences
117 Gwynn Hall
Columbia, MO 65211
Phone: (573) 882-6424
Fax: (573) 884-4807
Temporary office location during Gwynn Hall renovation is in the Hillel Foundation building on University Ave next to the parking garage.